Terms & conditions
This website is operated by ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. Throughout the site, the terms “WE”, “US”, “COMPANY”, “ELGZONE” and “OUR” refer to ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. WE offers many websites, mobile apps, mobile websites, including this website, further refer to “ELGZONE PLATFORMS” , “PLATFORMS” , “PRODUCTS”, “SITES”, “OUR SITE”, including all information, tools and services available from these sites to YOU, the USER ( further referred as “CUSTOMER”, “USER”, “YOU”, “BUYER”, “SELLER”, “ADVERTISER”, “YOUR”) conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated in this Terms & Conditions (further referred as “TERMS”, “TERMS OF SERVICE”)
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ALL USERS, VISITORS TO ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS agree, undertake and confirm that YOUR use of these PLATFORMS shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
ELGZONE is the aggregator/facilitator of the Service that is offered and provided by independent activity providers, all kind of business owners, other suppliers ( each a “Merchant” or “Partner”) and connects the User to such Merchant or Partner through the Sites. The Merchant may itself provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Merchant with whom the User elects to deal, including without limitation terms and conditions set forth in a Merchant’s fare rules, rules relating to any offers, safety guidelines etc.
THE SERVICE COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH THE MERCHANTS MAY CREATE LISITING FOR THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EXPERIENCES OR ACTIVITIES, ON A STAND-ALONE BASIS OR AS A PACKAGE AND USERS (AS THE CUSTOMER) MAY LEARN ABOUT AND BUY OR ENQUIRE SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
ELGZONE’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Service and serving as the limited agent of each Merchant for the purpose of accepting payments from Users on behalf of the Merchant.
YOU HEARBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN THE MERCHANTS AND THE USERS, NOR IS ELGZONE AN AGENT OR INSURER, ELGZONE DOES NOT OWN, SELL, RESELL, PROVIDE OR MANAGE ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE OR HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF MERCHANTS AND USERS OF THE SERVICE AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD. ELGZONE CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS ON THE SITE AND THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD. ACCORDINGLY, ANY PURCHASES WILL ME MADE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
This is a computer generated electronic document as per the terms of Information Technology Act,2000 and its related amendments,where digital or physical signature is not required as per law. This Terms & Conditions will govern the use of the websites, mobile websites and mobile apps of
ELGZONE IT Solutions Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Kochi, Kerala, India.
Presently available ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS are as follows :
ELG App – Mobile Application &
All above website’s mobile and other version platforms.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
USE OF THE ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS
ALL USERS, VISITORS TO ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS agree, undertake and confirm that YOUR use of these PLATFORMS shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are strictly advised to follow the Terms & Conditions mentioned below, before proceeding to start using our PLATFORMS:
- You shall not publish, upload, display or share any information
- belongs to another person
- which you does not have ownership or right
- misleading, harmful, harassing, obscene, pornographic, obscenity,paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, physical or mental harm of anyone or group, offensive, racial, hateful, objectionable, blasphemous, indecent representation of women, disparaging, money laundering, gambling, unlawful in any manner
- junk mail, chain letters, spamming,
- illegal activities, threatening
- infringes any third party’s rights, intellectual property, privacy, publicity
- another person’s copyrighted content, patent, trademark other rights
- violent content
- illegal weapons,
- computer viruses
- video, photographs, images of other people, minor or adult, without their consent
- Publish Contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, virtual products,
- Interferes in another USER’s privacy
- Refer any website or URL that violates these Terms & Conditions
- Harm minors in anyway
- Deceives or misleads the USERS through communication or chats or interference
- Threatens the Nations
- Prohibited by any law in existing business Region
- Create loss for US and OUR service providers
- YOU shall not try to hack the PLATFORMS for copy informations,purposely make damage or loss to US. We have to right to bar any such activity.
- YOU shall not try to hack, mining passwords or any other illegitimate activity
- YOU shall not misuse the publically available informations of USERS from ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS to use it for harm, harass, threaten, sale, mislead, spam etc.
- YOU shall not make any negative, defamatory or denigrating statements or comments about US or any of our PRODUCTS or make any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS or OUR sellers / Goodwill / Trademark.
- YOU shall not act against OUR legal rights to do the business in the Registered Region as per the existing governing law.
- While using OUR PLATFORMS YOU agree to follow all existing and governing laws of the Region where WE operate and also from which Region YOU are using our PLATFORMS.
- You shall not engage in anytransaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall notexaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials and services posted on the PLATFORMS, and also have the tight to remove, block, edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms & Conditions.
- YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, PRODUCT, SERVICE, MATERIAL, CLASSIFIEDS, CHARITY, ADVERTISMENTS POSTED OR UPLOADED ON THE ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. COMPANY HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH CONTENTS POSTED OR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM USE OF SUCH CONTENT AND/OR APPEARANCE OF CONTENT ON THE PLATFORMS.
- YOU hear by represent, confirm and warrant that YOU hve all necessary rights in and to all Content which YOU provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous or otherwise unlawful information.
- YOUR correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the PLATFORMS, including payment and deliveryof related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties orrepresentations associated with such dealings, are solely between YOUand such advertiser. WE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the PLATFORMS.
- It is possible that other USERS (including unauthorized USERS or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the PLATFORMS and thatYOU may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about YOU due to YOUR use of the PLATFORMS, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure YOU. WE does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the PLATFORMS YOU acknowledge and agree that WE are not responsible for the use of any personal information that YOU PUBLICLU DISCLOSE or SHAR with others on these PLATFORMS. Please carefully select the type of information that YOU publicly disclose or share with others on these PLATFORMS.
- ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS (P) LTD shall have the right to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to YOUR involvement/participation in any way on YOUR own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS(Distributed Denial of Services).
- YOU agree to use ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS only for purposes that are permitted by these TERMS and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree that access or attempt to access the PLATFORMS only through the interface that is provided by COMPANY.
- You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the PLATFORMS, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the PLATFORMS (or the servers and networks which are connected to the PLATFROMS).
- You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell these PLATFORMS for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Condition and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which ELGZONE may suffer) of any such breach.
There are Products, Services, News, Advertisements, Candidates e-Profiles, Employers e-Profiles, Job opportunities and Information under various categories includes the applying, booking, scheduling, purchase and delivery relating thereto. These Services are provided by ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) governs YOUR use of followingPLATFORMS, www.elgzone.com, www.elifeglobal.com, www.eprofilezone.com, www.elgapp.com, ELGZONE reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revision on this PLATFORMS. ELGZONE will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this TERMS the date it was last revised. The changed or revised TERMS will be effective immediately after it is posted on these PLATFORMS. YOUR use of these PLATFORMS following the posting, any such changes or of a revised TERMS will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. ELGZONE encourages YOUto review this TERMS whenever YOU visit these PLATFORMS to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of these PLATFORMS. This TERMS do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with ELGZONE for other products or services. If YOU do not agree to this TERMS (including any referenced privacy, policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of these PLATFOMRS. If you would like to print this TERMS, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
BY USING, ACCESSING OR AVAILING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, VIA THE APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT, YOU HAVE READ AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH E-LIFE GLOBAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AS SET OUT IN THIS USER AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE.
Certain services available at the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which the User will be required to read and accept prior to availing of such service(s). To the extent such terms and conditions conflict with this User Agreement, such additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
SECTION 3 – Access & Membership
As long as you comply with this Agreement, ELGZONE grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view any content on the Site and to avail the Service provided on the Site solely for User’s personal and non-commercial use.
User certify to Company that if User is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) User is at least 18 years of age. User also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Service and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Service. The Users who are “incompetent to contract” as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Sites.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Service, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software and long distance or local telephone service. User shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
SECTION 4 – Your Account and Registration Obligations
While using ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS, YOU shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR Display Name and Password and YOU shall be responsible for all activities that occur under YOUR Display Name and Password.
As a USER you can Register with US and use OUR PLATFORMS as a CUSTOMER as well as SELLER at same time, which a most unique nature of our PLATFORMS.
SECTION 5- Communications
By using our PLATFORMS as per this TERMS or sending emails or uploading other data, information or communication to public or to US, YOU agree and understand that YOU are communicating with US through electronic records and YOU consent to receive communications via electronic records from US periodically and as and when required. WE maycommunicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
SECTION 6- Contents Posted on Site
OUR PLATFORMS contains various kinds of CONTENTS like products, services, classifieds, news, advertisements, profiles, text, graphics, USER interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, brands, music, artworks ( all referred further as “Content”) which are generated by USERS and WE have no control over them and WE just serving our PLATFROMS as an intermediary for the purposes of these TERMS.
As a USER, YOU agree that, NO part of thesePLATFORMS and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without ELGZONE’s express prior written consent.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SECTION 7 – Platform for Transaction and Communication
The ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS are a web place where USERS utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. ELGZONE is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the PLATFORM USERS.
The USER of ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS hereby agree that, they understood the following clearly before enter into any transaction or communication through these PLATFORMS:
- All terms and conditions of commercial or contractual transactions are offered by and agreed between Buyers and Sellers themselves.
- The price, discount, offers, shipping method and cost, payment method and terms, delivery period, date and mode, warranty, guarantee of products or services and after sales services, return policy, replacement policy, cancellation policy, all these are included in commercial/contractual transactions.
- ELGZONE does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between Buyers and Sellers.
- Order placement on any PLATFORMS by a Buyer is not an acceptance by the Seller. It is a mere offer to buy the product or services to the Seller. Hence the Seller solely decides to accept or cancel any such order placed by a Buyer. In both case the Buyer shall be informed of the same through email or other forms of communication. In case of cancellation the paid amount will be refunded to Buyer.
- Cancellation of any order by the Seller is due to their own reasons and ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS has no control over them.
- ELGZONE does not make any representation or Warranty on the products or services offered on the PLATFORMS.
- ELGZONE is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers
- ELGZONE cannot guarantee or control or confirm the Buyers and/or Sellers performance and shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- The USER, BUYER or SELLER are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular USER,BUYER,SELLER YOU choose to deal with on any of OUR PLATFORMS and use YOUR best judgment in that behalf, before enter into a commercial or contractual deal.
- ELGZONE will not take possession or title of any products or services offered by Sellers.
- As WE have no control over the contractual or commercial deal between Buyer and Seller, ELGZONE is not responsible for unsatisfactory ordelayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS are merely created for USERS to access the huge data of products, services, classifieds, news and advertisements and generate better and healthy competition between Sellers to offer best value products to the Buyers. Hence WE are not responsible for unsatisfactory ordelayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered. The USERS here by agree that the contract for sale shall be between the Seller and Buyer only and ELGZONE have no responsibility on the same.
- The User or Buyer shall independently enquire, communicate and agree the terms and conditions of the Seller before proceed to Buy products or Services.
- YOU release and indemnify ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any ofthe actions of the USERS of the PLATFORMS and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ELGZONE cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other USERS which is made available on the Website. YOU may find other USER’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the PLATFORMS. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
SECTION 8 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 9 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 10 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 11 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 12 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 13 – MEMBERSHIP FEE AND CHARGES
Presently there is no membership fee for USERS in ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS. WE reserve the right to change our FEE Policy from time to time. We may start new fee structure for our existing or new PLATFORMS as and when required and inform YOU the same accordingly. Any changes shall be posted on the PLATFORMS and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they published on PLATFORMS.
SECTION 14 – Use of the Website
- As a registered seller, you are allowed to list product(s) or service(s) for sale on the PLATFORMS in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of reference in these Terms.
- You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our PLATFORMS.
- You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
- Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale.
- All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website.
- All terms and conditions of sale, delivery, warranty, return policy, and payment must be explained on the PLATFORMS clearly.
- Seller is responsible for answering the questions from buyer after sales.
- After sale service is the responsibility of the Seller any complaint on the same will disqualify the Seller.
- All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales.
- The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product.
- If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer.
- You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the ELGZONE.
- ELGZONE reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between”Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render ELGZONE liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ELGZONE is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitate or providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ELGZONE is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS features immediately upon Delivery or nonDelivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided bythe Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ELGZONE in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ELGZONE reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ELGZONE may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- ELGZONE reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ELGZONE or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ELGZONE may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Pricefrom the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ELGZONE. As aresult of such check if ELGZONE is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer orgenuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- ELGZONE may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if ELGZONE deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition,ELGZONE may hold Transaction Price and ELGZONE may not inform Seller to Dispatchor remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that ELGZONE will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ELGZONE.
Base Currency. Indian Rupees
Changing of Prices.Will be converted to Indian Rupees Only.
FREE Delivery & Normal Delivery As per Seller’s Policy & ELGZONE Main policies.
Delivery will be as per Seller’s Delivery Policy.
Delivery of items through third party service providers and ELGZONE will not be responsible for the delay and non delivery.
Placing An Order : Through online web or APP
Processing Time : Within a day or maximum 48 Hours
Order Acceptance Policy : Order Acceptance will be intimated through the communication details.
Order Acknowledgement Will be send to registered email.
Change Orders can be done before order confirmation.
Cancel Orders Can be done before order confirmation or by the Seller.
SELLER ACCOUNT SETTLEMENT
After a successful completion of a transaction, the Seller’s payment will be released to their registered account within 7 days. There should not be any complaints from the buyer during these period. Complaints after this period will be dealt through our dispute policy.
SECTION 15 – Compliance with Laws
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.
SECTION 16 – Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
SECTION 17 – Intellectual Property Rights
Your request to download a MP3 music file is personal to You, and the track may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other User. The license to downloaded tracks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to play back for your own personal use from your personal computer, CD player, digital player, or other personal consumer electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies other than for your own personal use, or to use the track in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
SECTION 18 – Software
Seller may make available to You, from time to time, software for Your use in connection with the download of MP3 music files (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the “Software”).
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of MP3 music files on the Website. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent,lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. Seller may discontinue some or all of any Software Seller provides, and Seller may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
SECTION 19- Digital Content
Digital contents like, eBooks, Digital Music, Songs, eDocuments, Digital e-photos, e-Art Works, e-Writeups, e-Trolls and any other type Digital contents can be uploaded in ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS for distribution by price or free of cost.
ELGZONE IT PLATFORM can’t guarantee the multiuse of the sold content through ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS. The Seller must take full responsibility for such use and ELGZONE is not at all responsible for the same.
SECTION 20 – ELGZONE will allow the USER to buy using the following forms of payments
Cash on Delivery
any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing DIGITAL CONTENTS on the Website/APP currently.
SECTION 21 – Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Transactions on ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS are performed smoothly and in Good Faith. But sometimes there may arise issues between Buyers and Sellers. ELGZONE have its own process to solve these Disputes.
We define Dispute as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction or any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortuous or statutory claim) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this TERMS, on any of the ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.
Disputes can be raised by a Buyer or Seller through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by explaining the details with transaction details and Buyers and Sellers Details.
Only the actual Buyer or Seller or right holder can raise the dispute with all required details.
ELGZONE will try to mediate and solve the dispute in an amicable way. The solution will be in favour of truth and right person and further settled in mutual agreed terms.
ELGZONE have its own Buyer and Seller Protection program and the USER’s can utilize the same if they face any issue in any transactions through OUR PLATFORMS.
Decisions made by ELGZONE on Buyer or Seller Protection program shall be final and binding on its USERS.
Buyer or Seller Protection will not entertain the following:
- Delayed Delivery/Shipment of the item by Seller
- Cancellation or non-acceptance of Buyer’s order by Seller due to non-payment or no response from Buyer.
- Seller’s who issued the invoice to the buyer without mentioning ELGZONE PLATFORM TRANSACTION ID and the words “Sale & Payment ThroughELGZONE”.
- Any offers, sale or service provided outside ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS, but contacting through the information collected from ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS and without any money transactions through ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.
- Any product or service collected by Buyer by paying amount, without checking, in case of CASH ON DELIVERY by the Seller.
- ELGZONE IT Platforms can’t take any responsibility on any transactions, products or services if the payment or money transaction completed OUTSIDE ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS.
Payments through ELGZONE gateway will be transferred to the Seller only after receiving a satisfactory reply from the Buyer in all cases. Other transactions through Seller’s channels,can’t be controlled by ELGZONE and any disputes will be solved through our protection policies.
SECTION 22- Personal Data Public Visibility Allowed by USER / Email Abuse & Threat Policy
ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS allow the users to hide or unhide their personal details from the public. If you allow your personal or business data publically visible, ELGZONE will never be responsible for any kind of misuse, sale, email or mobile spam calls, threats, cheating, any kind of fake offers, fake deals, fake/fraud requests for information on behalf of ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS, and/or all kind of other consequences you face, due to your decision. Hence you are only responsible for such the situations arise due to your decision to show the private data visible to public.
Spoof (Fake) email –ELGZONE IT PLATFORMS will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested toreport the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tabor Email :email@example.com.
OUR policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Buying or Selling or Offers Outside ELGZONE IT Platforms :
The very special nature of OUR PLATFORMS are the Buyers & Sellers can contact each other outside ELGZONE and enter into transactions. WE in ELGZONE will not prohibits such sales and SUCH SALES OR DEALS WILL NOT COVER OUR PROTECTION POLICY AND ELGZONE WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH KIND OF COMMERCIAL OR SERVICE OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USERS OR OTHER PARTIES. SUCH TRANSACTIONS WILL ATTRACT FRAUD RISK FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS. THEY HAVE TO TAKE THEIR OWN PRECAUTIONS BEFORE TRANSACTIONS.
ELGZONE does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the PLATFORMS, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites or links using PLATFORM’s APIs or otherwise.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
SECTION 23 – Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ELGZONE make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ELGZONE is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
SECTION 24 – Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ELGZONE IT SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd. and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
SECTION 25 – Trademark complaint
ELGZONE respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to US at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any rights, patents misused without the actual owner’s permission can be reported to us directly by the actual owners at any time. All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to report@elgzone..com.
SECTION 26 – Product Description
ELGZONE do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
SECTION 27 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 28 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 29 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 30 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 31 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the